2NLs are going out for April interviews in all regions. Not all embassies, of course, but all regions. These are not the “March 2NLs” – they are effectively February ones going late. We’ll have to wait and see how many embassies they go to, and these February 2NLs could continue for a few days.
We will see some March 2NLs after the VB (for May interviews). Algeria also has some March interviews scheduled.
KCC is doing well!
March 8, 2021 at 04:00
Hello Brit, thanks for your reliable informations. Is it possible to know how many CN are in front of you in your country?
March 8, 2021 at 05:15
No. And it doesn’t matter anyway.
April 30, 2021 at 23:42
Hello Britt, I asked you over a month ago how to go about the issue ( I submitted my Ds260 and still clicked add applicant by error,I can’t delete and we can’t process my wife together). You said I should write Kcc. All I got was the auto mail and nothing since then. The new applicant ds260 is still on my ceac account unfilled. Please help..
May 1, 2021 at 03:09
You cannot remove that extra DS260. Never. Just ignore it.
May 19, 2021 at 17:13
Kcc replied me today sir, this is my responds, their reply just came in today. It’s below
Thanks for the responds sir/madam,
I am AMBELE COLLINS ANDONGMA, the main applicant.
The second ds260 I opened but did not fill nor submit of My Spouse will not be processing this time. Only the main applicant which has been submitted will process. Please, am sorry for delaying your work and my processing.i will file later on for her in two or Three years.
The reason is because my sister in the US will only have me for now. She will come later as indicated on my ds260.
Hide quoted text
On Wed, May 19, 2021, 1:44 PM KCC DV wrote:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your answers on the DS-260 application should be as accurate as possible in order to minimize the potential for confusion and delay in your case. Once submitted, a DS-260 cannot be deleted or removed. If there is an error in your DS-260 application form or if you need to make changes, the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) can unlock the form for you so that you can make any changes required. If you would like us to unlock one or more forms in your case, please reply to this address, including your case number, date of birth (MMDDYYYY) and the names of the applicants whose forms you would like us to unlock, and an explanation as to why you need the DS-260 unlocked.
Once unlocked, if you would like for KCC to process your application, you must resubmit it. A DS-260 will not continue processing unless it is re-submitted. Unlocking an application is the only way to make changes, or to prevent a form from being processed
March 8, 2021 at 15:11
For the social media section in the DS260 I added my facebook name “screen name” and not the username. So many accounts have the same name.
1. Should I request an unlock to edit my facebook info “add the username or link to my account”?
2. I already requested to unlock my DS260 4 times before, will that impact the processing of my case? My case number is AF20400 Egypt and I didn’t receive the email that requesting my docs.
March 8, 2021 at 16:58
1. No need to stress about that.
2. No. You can send your documents.
March 11, 2021 at 14:01
Can you kindly show or give me if you have, showing the number of case numbers by country, not the total but the individual case number. Just want to have access to that link.
For example: Liberia
1 Case 2021 AF 00001
2. Case 2021AF000050000
3. Case 2021 AF000034000
Something like this.
Thanks and best regard’s
March 11, 2021 at 20:11
No that data is not available. Before the cases are scheduled we have no idea which countries they represent.
March 12, 2021 at 03:35
1. Please what happened to those dv cases in Lithuania that were scheduled and subsequently canceled sighting the ban. Did cases reschedule them in another country or they are on hold at the moment. Please kindly advise so we know how to play arround this injustice especially those of us affected.
2. When Judge Mehta ordered the embassies to process dv 2020 cases just before September 30 last year, do u please remember any selectees processed In South Africa.? I am asking because, its the only embassy that has categorically stated on their website that pp10014 was replaced by the 14day shengen ban. Only God knows how they got that interpretation.
3. Can you please assist us in getting clear indications through your contacts in kcc on how they intend to handle ready cases in the geographical ban counties. This given the fact that some embassies are been scheduled, others not with others scheduling and canceling. Am sure this guidance from kcc will be helpful so that if they wount schedule a case affected, they clearly advise selectees to change location or simply advise on what will happen.
I personally asked them that question and they replied with something totally unrelated about processes for submitting documents.
March 13, 2021 at 03:30
1. They are just on hold.
2. That isn’t that mysterious. The 14 day ban has recently been imposed on SA because of the new strain.
3. The statement by SA embassy is the official position. That is being challenged, but it will take time.
March 14, 2021 at 00:52
Hi there. Lottery winner of 2020. I am from Iran and I choose US embassy in Turkey for my interview. Since Turkey only give interview appointments to its residents can I request to change my embassy?! I don’t want to lose my chance
March 15, 2021 at 01:36
You can, yes.
March 17, 2021 at 05:16
Perfect! Could u please guide me abit more!? Do u have any recommendations where I should start?!
March 18, 2021 at 02:56
March 22, 2021 at 00:26
Apologies if you’ve covered this – do you know if they’re sending 2NLs in Australia?
March 22, 2021 at 01:55
People are getting interviews for Sydney, Sub 700 cases tho.
March 22, 2021 at 02:36
Yes they are.
March 27, 2021 at 05:30
Hi ,good day sir.
I wish to know which step to take I have been opening my DS260 form to check 3 weeks back the case was said to be at the NVC now just checked last week is it currently at the KCC but I haven’t recieved any email from them yet. shoud I send my documents or what am suppose to do now that my case is at KCC. NOTE I didn’t attach any document when I completed the DS260 initially.
Thanks waiting for your guide.
March 27, 2021 at 20:50
Send the documents.
April 5, 2021 at 08:56
Hello Brit, My case number is already current and Embassy in my country also open for interview DV. I already sent supporting document since last year and I just email them and ask whether they are satisfied with my documents or not, but it’s been 2 weeks without reply. In that email I have mentioned my Name,DOB,Country,Case Number and asking them about my documents.
1. How long should it normally take to reply this email?
2. What should I do now?
April 5, 2021 at 14:33
1. It varies
2. Wait, then try again in a couple of weeks.
April 6, 2021 at 00:53
Thank you Brit, I just got an email saying that my DS-260 has been processed but did not mention about my supporting document. Does this means that my supporting documents is not complete?
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your DS-260 has been processed. You should have received, or will soon receive, an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing. Please follow the instructions in the email. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Once an interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check dvprogram.state.gov.
Should I send documents to them again?
April 6, 2021 at 03:01
You should call them.
April 20, 2021 at 07:16
I am dv 2021 winner.my case is in Af0005800. Is it adviseble for to submit my documents.
April 20, 2021 at 07:39
Yes Patricia you have to subit the bloody docs now. Don’t wait anymore we running out of time
April 20, 2021 at 20:37
April 30, 2021 at 22:39
Thanks for your response. The way visa bulletin appeared current in more regions, will there be possible of increase in visa bulletin for next month?
May 1, 2021 at 03:09
Current means ALL numbers. The “except” countries will probably go current next VB or the one after.