Watch this video where I explain why I think we are getting very close to the end of the visas.
August 6, 2022
August 6, 2022 at 18:39
Thanks for this insightful video. Please you mentioned your (a) Telegram channel or group. Please can I get access to this
August 6, 2022 at 19:46
I referred to the channel below
August 6, 2022 at 19:50
Thank you! I’m also interested in a DV2023 telegram group if this exists…
August 6, 2022 at 20:36
August 6, 2022 at 21:47
August 7, 2022 at 05:15
Hi brit good afternoon. please what about the interview situation in Guangzhou,China ? I am Dv2023AF2*** and currently residing in china. and I chose Guangzhou as my interview location is Guangzhou currently available?
August 7, 2022 at 20:25
Guangzhou does not take many DV cases because of course the locals are not included in the lottery. I don’t know much about the current situation there – you can track that better than I can.
August 7, 2022 at 09:03
Hi Brits, my case was put on AP with no documents required, the reason for this was that my wife’s city of birth was changed, which is not true, however the case has been updated twice with only date change, my initial interview dates was July 6, the first update was on the 18 July which was after 8 days and the second on the 27 July which was 7 days after until now there’s not been no such update again, does it means a final deny or there’s still hope? And if there’s still hope will the notified me of it’s final denied?
August 7, 2022 at 20:28
This is the second time I am hearing about such a case.
The CEAC status shows whether the refusal is able to be overcome or is a final decision. Check that.
August 7, 2022 at 22:07
That’s is strange to hear someone else has faced this same issue, at the moment my case is on final refusal as you explain on you live show today, is there any suggestions on it right now? And was it the same Abudahbi embassy for the other person you heard of?
The CO first asked my why our names were not in other as in passports I told him because they require the surname before given name then he said ok the move to city of birth fantasy which I still told him it wasn’t changed, then he handed me the blu 221g, I asked him if this city of birth he is talking about, he replied that he doesn’t have that information, could it be they just took someone who has no experience?
And again after we all took out fingers prints he asked my wife and my kids to wait outside is this action normal?
August 7, 2022 at 22:19
You can read about the other case at the link below. In that case (Not AD) it appeared that a technical glitch on the DS260 altered the birthplace of the spouse. The embassy took this as a serious problem and actually refused the case. Meanwhile the selectee has proof that they did not touch the birthplace.
You might want to send the link to your embassy if your case is similar – because their glitch should not cause you a problem.
August 7, 2022 at 11:26
What about DV 2020 who got refued in Janury 2020 any update
August 7, 2022 at 20:29
DV2020 appeals will be heard in September, BUT you say you were refused – if so that refusal was final.
August 8, 2022 at 00:07
Actually I am from Yemen and I got refused because presidential Proclamation.
Will they reconsider my visa again?
Any chance in September to reschedule for interview again and get my visa…
August 8, 2022 at 03:50
That is not clarified yet.
August 8, 2022 at 07:55
thanks for the update here 🙂
You mentioned a name that was suing regarding those at the Sydney embassy. I would like to reach out to that person, are you able to assist?
August 8, 2022 at 23:16
That was Jesse Bless, but his lawsuit against Sydney is pretty much concluded since all his clients were satisfied.
August 8, 2022 at 12:17
Hey Birtsimon am from ethiopia My case number is 13k but i have not get 2nl till know …….. can i have a chance to get 2nl
August 8, 2022 at 23:17
I think most of the final 2NLs have been sent now.
August 11, 2022 at 15:43
Dear BritSimon as we see the 2nl’s are sending in Ds submission day ,is there any hope for Augest submission? I’m from Ethiopia 12k who submitted in August.
August 12, 2022 at 02:42
I don’t know.
August 20, 2022 at 20:21
KCC advised me that my case number has been current and being scheduled for interview for almost two months, I have not received 2NL so far. What does it mean?
August 22, 2022 at 04:43
It means you, like thousands of others this year will probably not get an interview as they are pretty much completed.
September 7, 2022 at 13:18
Hi am from Accra Ghana my case number is 42k
Learnt there is a law suit for 2022 dv is it covering the whole people who got selected or a few minority
September 7, 2022 at 18:48
There are some group lawsuits, but I don’t believe they will achieve a positive judgement, and it is too late to join those lawsuits.
The reality is that Accra embassy simply decided to ignore the DV winners for DV2022.
September 25, 2022 at 14:52
My Case 2023AF9xxx. On current occupation in DS-260 I didn’t state experience since the company created that post as they moved me from the preschool to the primary (same Company Pvt school) and working in school tuckshop. Do I need to unlock or I should explain to CO when I’m scheduled for interview?
And I have worked in 2 job descriptions in the 9 years and in-house trained
September 26, 2022 at 14:43
No need to unlock but I assume you do understand the education requirement and whether you meet that. If not that then I hope you understand that not just any work experience can meet the qualifications.
September 26, 2022 at 19:59
Hello Brit,yes I do understand the educational requiment.thank you Sir for your response.
And when can I expect a 2NL? Case 2023AF9xxx
September 28, 2022 at 11:40
Maybe in a month or two.
September 27, 2022 at 17:21
2022AF60*** Just received our visas from Amsterdam Consulate. Thank you for all the valuable information and advice. We initially got selected for D2020 but didn’t get an interview slot. I will be relocating to Seattle from Rotterdam before the end of the year. Hopefully we shall meet one day.
September 28, 2022 at 11:47
Congratulations! Quite a high number so although the 2020 chaos messed you up, the chaos in DV2023 probably helped you.
November 5, 2022 at 08:22
Hello, I have some questions.
1) The status of my DV-2022 visa was determined as “Refused” instantly after interview and the officer during the interview gave me a paper which was written I was refused based on 221g term and he told me directly I need to send a CV to the embassy and they will reconsider my case again. The status of my case was updated 4 times but each time it was remained as “Refused” again. Still it remained as refused even 4.5 months after the interview. However, what I learned from youtube (published by EX-visa officers) is that “Refused under 221g” means your case is going under administrative processing and it may takes several months, especially for Iranian men. Generally, is it possible that a case stuck in Refused (= administrative processing) forever? If yes, then what can we do to make the embassy take the final decision (even Reject) about our case.
2) I asked the above question because if we have open case in the embassy, probably we cannot apply for another visa. or am I wrong? I read that you must first terminate the first case and close it, then you can apply for the second time. Otherwise, you will lose the chance.
3) You know that DV is an immigration visa type, so after refusal of DV, if we want to reapply for a non-immigrant visa (with a job offer), maybe the officer will think your main intention is the immigration visa and therefore, will refuse you non-immigrant visa based on 214b term. So what is your suggestion? if our DV visa was refused, isn’t it better that we apply for another type of immigrant via (such as NIW, H1-B,…) to avoid rejection by 214b?
November 11, 2022 at 22:43
1. Regardless of the reasons for the AP, your case timed out on September 30th, so it cannot ever be approved.
2. The case has ended.
3. You have declared immigrant intent. So if you ever need to apply for a non immigrant visa, you will have to be very clear about how to show you will return to your home country after.
April 24, 2023 at 15:50
When is the DV 2024 results coming out
April 24, 2023 at 22:47
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
© 2023 BritSimonSays.com — Powered by WordPress
Theme by Anders Noren — Up ↑